Mendenhall Toyota is committed to providing the care and expert service that our guests come to trust. Our Toyota-trained technicians have spent thousands of hours understanding each and every Toyota vehicle and use only Genuine Toyota parts to service and repair your Toyota. Come see for yourself how our team of experts help keep your Toyota a Toyota. Mendenhall Toyota is conveniently located in Juneau. Mendenhall Toyota has expert technicians on staff to handle your repair needs or oil changes, tire rotations, battery replacement, brake repairs and all other Toyota Factory Scheduled Maintenance.
Own a Scion? Your Scion will receive proper care by trained technicians using Genuine Toyota Parts.
Always remember, Mendenhall Auto Center has two "Service Centers" ready to care for your vehicle. That means only qualified technicians perform your maintenance and diagnose and resolve your vehicles performance.
Our Service Departments are open at 7AM weekdays and we offer the "Service Shuttle" so you can drop your car off in the morning, ride the Service Shuttle to and from work, and back to your ready-to-go car. You can book your service appointment here on the web page or by calling 907-789-1386.
Why Service at Mendenhall Toyota?
Your vehicle represents a significant investment, and taking an active role in maintaining your vehicle will help you protect this investment. Proper maintenance will help extend the life of your Toyota and preserve its value. In addition to helping you avoid costly repairs down the road, regular maintenance will optimize your Toyota's performance, safety and fuel efficiency.
Although Toyota cars and trucks are known for their exceptional quality and reliability, we are always here to provide you with expert service and advice. There is nothing more important than a competent Technician. One of the dealers' biggest assets is our Factory Trained Technicians using the latest digital technology to diagnose and repair your vehicle using only genuine OEM Toyota replacement parts. The Toyota Technician Certification program requires completion of Toyota's specialized, state-of-the-art training as well as rigorous exams through both Toyota and the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE). We have an ongoing training program for the service staff, which includes not only the service technicians but also the service manager, advisors and support staff. We can handle warranty repairs on all Toyota vehicles, most importantly, at no charge to the customer.
Helpful Hints for Toyota Owners
- The most important thing you can do to keep your Toyota running well is to change the engine oil on schedule.
- Replace worn out wiper blades will ensure that you have a clear view of the road under all conditions.
- Periodic brake inspections at regular intervals according to your Toyota's recommended maintenance schedules insures longevity to components and safe brake performance.
- Keep an eye on tire pressure - losing just a few pounds of pressure in your tires can hurt fuel economy and shorten tire life.
- Read your Toyota Owner's Manual. It will tell you everything you need to know about your vehicle.
Mendenhall Toyota Service Amenities
- Competitive prices
- Service specials
- Shuttle Service
- Professional work completed in a timely manner
- State-of-the-art trained technicians